Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3




One of the first products that describes me well is Louis Vuitton. It a bag that is a staple piece to my handbags. I have always been a fan of the brand it stands for luxury and quality. Also another thing that I like about it is the exclusivity of the brand not a lot of people are able to buy the product. The poshnees of the brand is something that draws me in to the brand so many try to copy them, but there is only one Louis Vuitton.


The second brand that speaks to me a lot is Cadillac. The brand is now trying to reach a younger demographic. Their newest slogan is “We don’t make luxury cars we make Cadillac’s.” I feel that it is a brand where I pay more and in return get more in return. They have even came out recently saying that they as accompany are going after German made high end luxury cars. I like the brand I get the luxury with out paying so much money in repairs as an import and it’s American made. I love the car that I drive and will buy another Cadillac the next time that I need or want a new car. Another thing that I liked is the dealership I went to unlike other ones I have been to Cadillac treated my family and I a whole different way.

The last item that describe me a lot is Apple. I love the products that they make. Everything is sleek and runs better. Every time I go to use my IPhone, MacBook, or IPod I am happy as can be. Their products are very user friendly and make you feel with the times when using them. I look at people that have a laptop that is not an Apple and think what are you dong? They are heavier do not run as quick and do not look as sleek at all. Apple give you that feel that you are apart of the hip crowd when using them, this is so much of their appeal to their customers.





No comments:

Post a Comment